TVP cannot function without the cooperation of all families.
Upon enrollment, parents agree to accept responsibility for the following obligations:
- Attend school philosophy meeting (held before school begins in the fall).
- Assist teachers in the classroom as parent helper. Parent help days are shared equally among parents in each class. Typically, parents are required to help in the classroom on an average of once every 2-4 weeks. Parent helpers are responsible for finding their own substitutes in the event they are unable to work.
- Complete a school support job or serve on the TVP Board.
- Attend general meetings held on the second Tuesday of most months. These meetings are currently held at 7 p.m.
- Participate in at least one school work party per school year.
- Participate in school fundraising activities. Previous years' activities have included an auction, wreath & poinsettia sale, "shopping days" at local merchants, TVP Night at local restaurants, Tupperware sale, etc.
- Meet health and financial requirements on time (including prompt return of health/ immunization records and prompt payment of tuition and fees)
Full list of parent roles